美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
admin
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:管理员 帖子:1774 积分:18566 威望:0 精华:0 注册:12/30/2003 4:34:32 PM
世界最小旅馆酷似手提箱 入住仅需15欧元  发帖心情 Post By:5/13/2014 10:00:25 AM [只看该作者]

世界最小旅馆酷似手提箱 入住仅需15欧元
来源: 互联网  时间: 2014年05月13日  作者:

Living out of a suitcase is part of going on holiday, but very few travellers can say they have actually stayed in one.
  许多人外出旅行都会带着手提箱,但很少有人能住在手提箱里。

For just 15 Euros per night, visitors to Lunzenau, Germany, can enjoy the novelty of staying in the world's smallest hotel, which is literally a piece of luggage.
  来到德国伦策瑙的游客们只需花费15欧元,就可以体会住在世界上最小旅馆里的新奇感受,而这家旅店就是仿制手提箱建造的。
  The Suitcase Hotel is set in an oversized suitcase measuring a minuscule 9ft by 4ft 10in.
  这加旅店堪称加大版手提箱,长9英尺(2.74米),宽4英尺10英寸(1.47米)。
  Built in 2004, the hotel includes a mini bathroom with a toilet and sink as well as bunk beds. It can cater to only two guests.
  这家旅馆建于2004年,室内设施包括一个带有厕所和水槽的迷你浴室,床是上下铺,仅能收住2位客人。
  The man behind The Suitcase Hotel is retired railway conductor Matthias Letterman. 'I wanted to make a crazy and unusual stopover that fitted in with the Railway themed museum and restaurant we had established nearby,' said the 56-year-old.

旅馆的主人是退休铁路售票员马提亚斯-莱特曼。56岁的莱特曼说:“我想打造一个疯狂而不同寻常的旅馆,最好能与附近以铁路为主题的博物馆和餐厅风格一致。”
  'One of the large suitcases being displayed at the museum was offered to me. With the help of two friends - a plumber and a roofer - I managed to turn it into a hotel.'
  “博物馆中展览的一个大手提箱给了我灵感。在我的2个朋友——一个水管工和一个屋顶修理工的帮助下,我建造了这个手提箱旅馆。”
  More than 3000 people from across the world have stayed at The Suitcase Hotel over the past decade.
  十年来,全世界已有超过3000名旅客住过这个手提箱旅店。
  Mr Letterman, who is from Lunzenau, said: 'We packed as many facilities as we could into the luggage space and ended up with no room for a guest book.
  莱特曼是伦策瑙当地人,他说:“我们尽可能把生活设施塞进这个小空间,结果再也没地方放旅客留言本。“
  'So instead, we ask guests to write comments or draw pictures about their stay on the walls of The Suitcase Hotel.
  因此我们就让大家在墙上留言或涂鸦来抒发自己住在这里的感受了。
  'Judging by the remarks on the walls, everyone loves staying here. The small space doesn't put anyone off.'
  “从墙上的留言判断,大家都很喜欢住在这儿,小空间没有把人吓跑。”

文字廣告

回到顶部